Quote:
Yes, thats right, if you read it word by words,
but lets remember that these things are metaphors.
An example is the statement that jesus should have been able to walk over water -
but "water" in these times was a synonym for the existing law, which jesus have broken and made his own ideals and laws.
Because i'm not very interested in these holy books,
that is one of only very few examples i have.

But where do you get that from? Where is "water" ever equated with "law"? Water, in the Bible as a symbol, often stands in for "people". This can be seen from the various passages where people (and especially armies) are likened to water. And, according to Jesus' words (or, at least those attributed to him) he said he did not come to break the law, but to fulfill it.

If we can start coming up with ANY idea we want ... if we can fill a word with ANY meaning, then there really is NO meaning and this, in my mind, only further proves my point.

Quote:
2. The Not-Existence of things is very hard to prove in science, example: Prove the non-existence of invisible kobolds that no one has ever seen ;-)

Actually, no. Non-existence is the default stance. From there it is up to the person to prove that something exists. This is one reason that Atheists start with the assumption that there is no God. The default position is skepticism.

Quote:
I tend to believe the last ones, only because they have been able to take a little look, perhaps only brain disfunction, but here the propability is the biggest.

Though science can examine the claims and can test what was happening in the brain during these experiences.

Quote:
Hey think about it - it may be not very likely in your opinion, but what if for example the christian religion was absoluteley true ? Then, we were the bad guys, because anyone who believed us that religion is unlogic, would burn in hell for that, and the crusades then would have rescued a lot of people from hell - a complete different port of view,
and remember : We cannot prove the opposite for sure ;-)

I don't agree. The only source we have for the Christian God is the Christian holy book, the Bible. This book claims to make sense. It calls for reason. Yet its pages are lacking in both. As a result, the Christian viewpoint can be rejected on the basis of its holy book.

Heh! Its a fun discussion and all, so I hope you don't mind me disagreeing with you a bit.

Professional 2D, 3D and Real-Time 3D Content Creation:
HyperGraph Studios