Allow me to respond:
If you define 'serious scientists' as those who do not support the idea of intelligent design, then I guess you're right :P

I never said I 'knew' that God created life (the universe), I said it is one option. I happen to 'believe' that it is the most likely option, so that lead me to search out a religion. It was not the other way around. I used to be agnostic, and believed that religions were bad.

I think you're mixing up Islam with Christianity and Judaism. In Islam, circumcision is allowed, but it is not a requirement. Also, certain forms of circumcision actually effect the function of the sexual organs, these are forbidden. These practices existed in the Middle East, Africa and Asia before Islam.

Regarding Genocide, the Quran allows Muslims to defends themselves against aggression, but is clearly forbids attacking people unprovoked. Even in a war, it demands that a distinction be made between soldiers and non-combatants.

So I don't have to accept bad practices which you claim are a part of my religion. Nor is this the place to discuss these things. We are discussing whether or not 'Creationism' should be taught in science class.

As I've said before, I don't think 'creationism' as it's taught in the Bible, should be taught in science class. However, I do think that the idea of a designer is a viable hypothesis which should not be left out.