Quote:
I feel bad that I have to tell you this. It's as if you haven't read anything I've written.

Same here wink

Quote:
If you define 'serious scientists' as those who do not support the idea of intelligent design, then I guess you're right :P

I mean SCIENTISTS, not fakers and liers wink

Google for Darwin. And you will find 10000 creationistic pages first. Full with out of context quoted text. Full with twisted facts. Full with lies. That's what i meant.

A serious scientist would provide the facts. And would provide the solution he has found, based onto the facts. A serious scientist would never quote other sources out of context. Or cheat, betray and lie. Because that would damage what he wants to tell. Because other scientists could disprove it easily when he would tell a lie. See the system? There is no space for lies. It is a system where everybody can proof every step. Science relys at facts. Science is proven knowledge. And it is proven again and again. Because every student is forced to try to disproof the theories. It is a system which does everything that just the truth survives.

Religion is the opposite. It is not interested in truth. Religious leaders tries to catch as much people as possible. With all tricks. Their weapon is lie and cheating. Their goal to control people. And that counts for all religions. Religion is lie. Now tell me what is good at a lie?

It's these lies that convinced me to keep my hands away from religions by the way. I started to think by myself. And found all those inconsistencies in even the very first moments ...

Quote:

I've said it before, but I will explain again. I don't think you can prove God's existence. However, I think there are things in the universe which point to a God, or designer being there. One of them is the complexity of life, one of them is the order and harmony in nature, like cycles of day and night, the exact timing of the sun and moon, the way water evaporates from the sea, and falls as rain on the land. These are not 'proof' of God, but they indicate His existence to me (and many other people).

And i say it again, it is YOU who needs to proof the existance, not me to prove the NON-existance.

Besides that. Your told points are still no proof. I just see some fairy tales around things that can easily be explained when you have a closer look at it. Lies. Again. This just shows how easy you can be influenced when the right people tells you the right lies wink

Congrats to those ratters at that point. They always find the right ones that listens ...

Quote:

Please provide one proof that God does not exist...

The proof is: there is NO PROOF FOR the existance of your imaginary god. Plus a ton of inconsistencies and disproven points connected to that. Which means this theory is disproven.

It is Innocent until proven guilty. Not vice versa.

It is not everything imaginary exists until somebody disproofs the posibility of its existance. It is those imaginary things does NOT exists until somebody proves its existance. Else we would have a big problem. Because i have a very strong imagination. I can think of myriads of fairy beings. And my gods would've killed your god in an eyeblink anyways ...

Your god doesn't exist as long as you cannot provide a proof for its existance. And that proof has to come from you, not from me.

Christian faith, and also muslim faith builds onto a book. This book tells that there is a god. But this book is disproven in its very first sentences. There was no water everywhere. There was also not just up and down because the earth is round. There ...

Genesis IS disproven. Your almighty god didn't even know how he has made its own universe it seems. Means your book lies at that points. What makes you think that it says the truth at even the parts that are never provable at all? When it tells you that there is a higher being called god? It lies even more at that point.

For the rest, i think we have discussed those points again and again now. Quoting out of a book and telling this quote is the proof is no valid argument for me. Not as long as it cannot be proven outside of the book. Even more because big parts of your book is even already disproven as lies.

And we are back at that point: Please provide one proof that your God DOES exist. Then let's talk again smile

Last edited by Tiles; 01/02/09 09:14.

trueSpace 7.6, A7 commercial
Free gamegraphics, freewaregames http://www.reinerstilesets.de
Die Community rund um Spiele-Toolkits http://www.clickzone.de