Okay, I think we're getting somewhere. I think we have come to agree on some things:

1. Since you didn't mention it in your last post, I assume you agree that bad things which religious people do, does not disprove the religion - IF - the religion does not actually tell them to do those bad things.

2. I agree with you that if a religion is based upon lies, then it is a bad thing.

"Verily those who invent a lie concerning Allah will not succeed." (Quran 10:69)

The Quran actually forbids telling lies, especially about God. However, would you agree that if a prophet was telling the truth, then the religion would be good? I mean, assume there is a God, just for the sake of argument, and that He did actually communicate with a person. Would the message still be bad in your eyes, or would it be good?

To take it further, if a prophet came to you, and showed you a miracle, and you saw it with your own eyes, would you then believe it?

If we can agree on this, then I think we can proceed to discuss the proof for God's existence.