Quote:
From a skeptical point of view, there is infinitely more evidence for the universe being self-existent WITHOUT a creator (or an intelligent designer) than for there being one

Well this is just a different mind set, my mind knows that matter couldn't have come into existence by itself.
Quote:
The concept of god cannot. As a result, he cannot exist or cannot be known.

Cannot be known by you, perhaps, only time will tell.
Quote:
However, those that study such things as Quantum Mechanics (and some other disciplines) discover complex things being created from nothing all the time without the guidance of an intelligent hand behind them
If you would care to enlighten me about how complex things are created from nothing I would be very interested, but simply stating that 'some people' have proven that matter comes from nothing 'all the time'is not sufficient for me.However it is most likely that you know close to nothing about the subject and I honestly don't expect that you could dig anything up...so I really don't expect you to try. However maybe your friend jcl can help you come up with something, because obviously he is very knowledgeable about quantum physics... and I'm dying to hear about it. wink