Tiles I have to disagree morality comes from us and religion used it for its own purpose, we would never got this far, if we would slaughterer each other long before religion occurs.

Dooley you cannot reject something which isn't there we humans have a big problem dealing with reality because we know that we are going to die and ultimately that our species will also die in the future and that even this planet we call earth will be gone in some billion years.

When it comes to something out of nothing I can also ask why is there so much nothing out of something ? Every moment galaxies blow up or like Andromeda is heading towards our galaxy and I think you can image the result of a collision.

The fact that people invented a god or gods is for comfort and also I kind of wanting to be enslaved for eternity. Do yourself a favor and say its just your faith and do not claim that reasonable people should consider you comforting idea for scientific research. What is religion does is making the world small and just about us but the reality is that the universe doesn't care about your comfort or your believe it never has and never will, it just is.

And I say it again just because it is comforting for you is doesn't make it true, for civilization to survive religion must die because most of the big religions want the world to come to an end.