Quote:
The " free thinkers " are tollerant and honest people by definition simply because they have nothing to gain but a lot to lose if they are wrong

Can you tell the same about religious people , either Christian or muslins ?
Good point Alberto, but scientists are under a lot of pressure from their peers to conform to well accepted theories, any scientist who dares to question evolution for example is risking becoming an outcast and suffering from ridicule as well as ruining their career.

Quote:
Math does not need " proof " the foundation of math being arbitrary assumptions
I don't know what your talking about, math is full of proofs.

Quote:
Aside from paradigms that can and do change all the time, common sense is merely the result of (sound) judgment not based on specialized knowledge. Any kind of specialized knowledge in it's turn can potentially change 'common sense',
If something doesn't make sense it just doesn't make sense. the heisenberg uncertainty states that we cannot know the precise location of sub atomic particles like electrons because basically by the time we figure out a way to view the particles, that method itself will move those particles, its sort of creates a unsolvable problem in that regard. However, how can you use that theory to prove that nothing can't exist? The measurability of a vacuum is determined by the size of space being measured. Certainly there are spaces where nothing exists, they dwell between the places that something exists. It is pretty clear to me at least. I guess Im a genius.

Quote:
Hm, i fear we reach areas now where my english is not good enough./quote]Right. I think Im probably misunderstanding you, that happens A LOT in these types of discussions, especially when you consider that there are several countries here.
[quote]You know more than one science?
What I mean is that even though I believe in God does not mean that I disbelieve in all science, if I hated science then I would have to throw away my car and computer because they were built on scientific principles. I love science, and I love God. I can easily combine them.

If the theory of evolution was responsible for running my car's engine then perhaps I would not doubt it.
Quote:
I am sure you know much better
No I'm not a scientist, I admit, I want to be a COMPUTER scientist, because computer science deals with more applied concepts. I don't like areas of science as much which are subject to people's opinions.

Quote:
In quantum field theory, the vacuum state (also called the vacuum) is the quantum state with the lowest possible energy. Generally, it contains no physical particles. The term "zero-point field" is sometimes used as a synonym for the vacuum state of an individual quantized field.

" According to present-day understanding of what is called the vacuum state or the quantum vacuum, it is "by no means a simple empty space"[1], and again: "it is a mistake to think of any physical vacuum as some absolutely empty void."[2] According to quantum mechanics, the vacuum state is not truly empty but instead contains fleeting electromagnetic waves and particles that pop into and out of existence.[3][4][5] "
Right. I understand what you are trying to define what a vacuum is, I can agree with that definition, however I am not understanding how you are connecting the Hesienberg uncertainty principle with some sort of proof that a vacuum cannot exist. Perhaps you can recommend a book, what book is the original source of your idea?