Originally Posted By: Dooley

I have not studied every human culture in detail, but every one I have studied so far, will mention this belief at some point in their history. To me this is a historical evidence to the claim of the Quran, that God has sent a messenger to every 'nation'.

This just means that other Human beings long before there Christian, Muslim aso. Friends, believed something wicked and superstitious. Just because a billion people believe something it doesn't make it true.

To me, the physical laws are a sign of God's existence in themselves.

What sources do you have to make such an assumption other than your feelings or holy book ?

I still maintain that God is outside of the realm of science and direct human observation. It is a matter for the feelings and intuition.

Just say it there are no sources it just your feelings, as I said earlier. What is more likely ? That all the laws of physics where altered at some point in history or that you are simply mistaken ?

Just like it's logical to assume that murder is wrong, because I would 'feel' bad if someone tried to murder me.

Why do you need God than ? You already seem to grasp the nature of morality that also can be found in other non human animals.

I agree that it's not science, but it still remains a plausible explanation for the origin of the universe.

No its not an explanation at all, you just set a very complex thing at the beginning where everything was very simple. We see in nature that things don't just happened to be very complex we see a gradual process from simple to complex things.

I still maintain that God is outside of the realm of science and direct human observation.

So you are inventing a place outside of everything to put God there I mean seriously when do you start to put the idea of God into “Neverland”.

It is funny that it is pretty easy to get human and non-human animals to behave superstitious because we and other animals search for patterns to survive we also see patterns where there aren't any and this is what led to religion.

Dooley just face it you are making the claim that there is a God, then you should provide evidence, if you have no evidence your assumption is simply wrong. But I guess you really want to live in a world where there is a god and nothing against that will convince you and it should be good to have an open mind but not so open that your brain falls out.

But you already selling certainty without proof and even worse you undermine the evidence that speak against your claim, this will not hold up in any discussion.