Just answer the questions !

No there is no point from your side, everyone who brings something supernatural or a god in a discussion already made a very silly statement.
By the way I explained that morality is not human exclusive why are you claiming it is and yes I do think people, who believe in god are deluding themselves.

What is the connection between morality which is a part of evolution that is not made up, fe. chimpanzees do it, living in small groups, helping each other and the believe in an imaginary creator ?

Well I live in a society of open minded people and not close minded religious lunatics.

But Dooley you will never get it, because you don't want to, as I said earlier you want to live in such a world, where there is a god and you don't care about the truth.

The good luck comment was funny that is typical for religious people, they feel that they are somehow superior but we all know believing something silly is not making you special. So if you have no argument, please don't wish other people good luck who have an open mind because I don't love my enemies I really hate them.

If the enemies of reason would stay in private, I wouldn't have a problem but and thats the theme of that thread, they want to impose there religious idea on society and that just one small example.