Hello everyone,

It's this time of the month again smile. This is a chance for practically everyone to win a free copy of Intense X Copper (worth 40 euro) or an upgrade to Intense X Silver when it becomes available. The process is very very simple:

I want you to vote for a song that my cousin has produced and entered in an mtv competition. Here's the thing, everyone submits their song and then after the public votes, the highest 20 entries get the chance to get promoted by mtv, have a video clip made for them and the whole classic instant fame package.. The sad thing is, the voting is nothing about the quality of the song anymore. It's all a popularity contest and about who has the most friends to vote for them. Now, I strongly believe in my cousin and I really want to give him a chance to get on with his music career. After we manage to get him on the first 20 entries, then critics will consider all 20 of them and choose one, and I really think that my cousin has great chances to get selected by the real critics, once it gets past the whole public voting fiasco and gets in the first 20.

Now.. What is in it for you.. The voting system is really simple, and they don't ask for e-mail verification or anything. So you can enter real-like registration details and a real or a fake e-mail address and still vote. So you can vote more than once if you feel like it. Everytime you vote, you can send me the First and Last name you used to vote. If you vote more than once, you send me all the different Names you entered for all of your votes, thus increasing your chances to win an IX copy. When the contest is finished at 14th of January, I will make a program and randomly select one out of all the entries you sent me, and the winner will get a free copy of IX. Remember, the more entries you've sent me, the higher your chances to win.

I know this is a shameful contest, but I don't feel bad about it because it's for a very good purpose and I strongly believe that my cousin who is writing music his whole life deserves this far more than most of the entries I've seen in that contest. So, please, help out.

Voting Instructions:

1. you go here: http://www.mtv-vodafonesoundbites.com/uk
2. click on Fast Track on the left menu
3. click on Register in the pink box on your right
4. enter details, click Register (if you put a real email you might win a cellphone)
5. click on this link: http://www.mtv-vodafonesoundbites.com/uk/fast-track-band.php?band=946
if this doesn't take you to the song page, click on the above link again.... you should get there if you click 2-3 times ... you should see "ALEXANDROS"
6. click where it says "VOTE"

if you wanna do it again, logout, close the browser and repeat

To submit your votes here, do the following: Let's say I voted 3 times under the names: "Aris Kostakos" (my real one), "Nikos Papadoulos" and "Alex Paparakis". I then reply in this thread like this:

1. Aris Kostakos
2. Nikos Papadoulos
3. Alex Paparakis

Feel free to reply here as many times as you like..

Thank you very much for your support. This really means a lot to me and I'll be very much in debt to all who help me with this.

Cheers,
Aris

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!