Originally Posted By: PrenceOfDarkness
Yes, I think all religions should be taught in school. When I go to the deli I like knowing everything there is to eat before I make a decision. What happens if I get a ham sandwich and later find out about this cool new thing called sushi, and it turns out that's better for me. But if i never find out about it then I will go on living loving ham sandwiches.

I don't see a problem with teaching every single religion in school (they kind of do). I don't think we should all be forced to neal down and pray or say grace before eating.

In my opinion to be far you need to have an all or nothing policy. Either all religions are thought or non. If they (for some odd reason) decided to tell everyone to start worshipping god every morning instead of the pledge I'm fine with that as long as we worship every single god from every single religion. But since that would probably take way to much time... let's keep it simple... Once a year everyone should have a project to do... go out and research a bunch of religions write a report and that's it.

Religion should be thought in school, but from a scientific NON-bias point of view. In other words I want to know what that sushi is made of and what the ham sandwich is made of THAT'S IT (that's the point of education). I should then have the choice.

Assuming anyone read that, what do you guys think?

If religions are going to be taught, they should not be taught in a science class. Evolution, is not a religion, but a scientific theory.

If someone wants to teach creationism, then that is what social studies is for.

I was once Anonymous_Alcoholic.

Code Breakpoint;