You are again spreading a lot of white noise and the sentence it is the book of truth totally destroy your earlier advertised open mind to the closed it can get. No the Islamic world view is currently even worse than the Christian, suicide bombing is completely justified through religion.

Quote:

I am doing my own research into this area. But so far I haven't found anything which would compromise it's claim as a divinely inspired book.

I think you would reject anything that weakens your believe in your imaginary friend and you already did in saying that for you it is the book of truth and then claiming to be open minded.
Sorry but your are open blinded and if I where you I would stop trying because we wanted you to provide evidence for example. the miracles, god outside of any holy book, so far you only source is the Quran and you and I know why because there is no evidence.

http://www.quranandscience.com ???

Are your serious ? The verse are written in a way that you could apply them to any sort of thing that doesn't mean that they had advanced knowledge and even if they did have some knowledge why are you rejecting the real science now and belief in all those fairy tales.

Just for one moment stop reading fairy tales and look at the science conducted today but you already put yourself in the silly position that your faith determines what is real and what is not. Because you are again selling certainty and I repeat my question which you haven't answered (okay you haven't answered a single one of my questions)

What sources do you have to make such an assumption other than your feelings or holy book ? Look up page 57

You said the Quran is the book of truth what if someone reject that so called truth ? What says the Quran about those things ?

Just a hint it has something to do with death.