Wow Dooley I thought it couldn't get worse but every new post of yours really shows how close minded you really are, but I don't care what you think is true lets stick to the facts.

The things about the Quran and Infidels and please don't say you have to read it in context, these things are clearly mentioned.

Sura  4:168: “Those who reject [Islamic] Faith, Allah will  not forgive them nor guide them to any path except the way to Hell, to dwell therein forever. And this to Allah is easy.”

Mohammed said: “No Muslim should be killed for killing a Kafir (infidel).”(Hadith vol. 9:50)

Sura 47:4 “When ye encounter the infidels, strike off their heads till ye have made a great slaughter among them, and of the rest make fast the fetters.”

Sura 66:9: “Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal sternly with them. Hell shall be their home, evil their fate

Sura 8:39-40: “Say to the infidels: If they desist from their unbelief, what is now past shall be forgiven them; but if they return to it, they have already before them the doom of the ancients! “And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.”

"O Prophet! Strive hard (lit., make "jihad") against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be adamant with them... " (66:73).

You can quote your fairy tale book as often as you want you need to provide evidence for your claims these quotes have nothing to do with evidence.

You won't get away with your rather poor attempt to present yourself as open minded person , it really doesn't matter who first was the first one trying to describe nature the result would be the same if you stick to the facts there is no reason to believe that God is needed for life or the universe.

This is the fundamental contradiction of your believe with reality how can you be a muslim, christian or jew aso. and not believe in God?

No the Bible is not accurate enough but the Quran is Dooley please stop to bring up your personal feelings in a discussion about the evidence that doesn't support any of your views.

Please post the part of the Quran where DNA, Quantum physics aso. are explained. The part where the gems are described in detail , the part where we maybe even have the earth gravity with numbers aso.

And again could you please provide objective evidence, felling good about something or other people also believed that or the Quran says is just white noise that nobody cares about when it comes to hard facts.

Dooley you are a true believer but if you have some much knowledge we aren't you in a much higher position than you are now arguing in a forum ?

Quote:

Only the Biblical story of creation is clearly contradictory to science.

And you are not biased ?

What makes Allah better than any other god does he have a better car or the most chicks in town ?
When do we get to the point where all of this white noise just breaks down to a bunch of stupid ideas that are just made up to control people but obviously you like to be controlled, well thats your problem.

Tiles believe what do you got to loose, thats exactly what I have expected if you have no arguments like Dooley, what do got left, well you can try to convert the others and make them blind and ignorant like yourself.
Quote:

So when it warned that those who reject the truth will be punished in Hell, I took it literally, and became a Muslim.

You maybe should have made an internship in North Korea to get a glim's of what it is like to pray all day long, maybe that would have opened your mind. And it also adds a lot the the argument you brought up that religion is not imposed, no it says that if you don't believe in my fairy tale version you will go to hell.

But we all have to realize someone who is brainwashed like you will never provide anything that is not based on only his believe or his feelings,holy book these things have nothing to do with the scientific method.

Whether it is Islam or Christianity or the other fairy tales it most of all wishful thinking from a time where superstition was the only game in town and thats all and if you say, I believe this or that then I will tell you why it is stupid to believe without evidence. Your believe is a great way to get away from your own responsibilities by giving it all into the hands of an celestial dictator.

I am writing to much text I should get on and do my design stuff so I will make a rule now for myself if you don't address these two questions for me this discussion is over because who haven't brought anything to the table yet.

“Please post the part of the Quran where DNA, Quantum physics aso. are explained. The part where the gems are described in detail , the part where we maybe even have the earth gravity with numbers aso.” Only things with caculations attached not just mythic descriptions that could be applied to pretty much anything.

“Dooley you are a true believer but if you have some much knowledge we aren't you in a much higher position than you are now arguing in a forum ? “