The only "bug" I can account for 100% atm is the inconsistancy in the PE's handling of the angular variables. Setting torques seems fine, but using phent_getvelocity in a angular context is not fine.

Here's the thread and a more comprehensive discussion of the issue:

http://www.conitecserver.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=288514&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=31&fpart=1

This bug is at, oh, 60% confidence:

I have my object drop from the sky under the influence of the PE. At one point I attached a Ball Constraint to the player and to the world. Point where it was fixed to the world was a few quants to the right of my object. What I expected to happen, happens...I swing. Problem is, if I take out all drag and friction, I should reach my starting height again, right? Energy conservation and all that muck. Yet each and every time, playing around with all manner of ph_correction and such, I ended up falling "limp", losing my swing, and just hanging out. There is nothing in my code that I can think of that would acount for this. It's almost as if *someone* forgot to WD40 the ball joints!

Finally, this bug is at 40% confidence:

In order to calculate my objects acceleration, I have old and new velocities stored as skills and I then calculate acceleration each timestep. Now, my project is C/S, but I have the server in non-dedicated mode so that it too has a player. What I have noticed, though I'm still not sure it's not MY bug, is that I start falling from the sky with relatively constant acceleration BUT the closer I get to the ground, the more wildly varing values of accel. I get. Since if I"m playing my player on the server, there should be no update lag, and even WITH lag, this selective discrepency is odd. Like I said, not sure that it's endemic to my code or some bug.