My list of features that I need Implemented.

- Ball Constraint Limits

- Cylinder Hulls

- Fix Wheel Bending(Major)

- Fix sudden erratic behaviour which randomly occurs with physics entities

- While using a wheel constraint physics entities leave its set position, and snaps back. This happens randomly as well, its almost as the wheel sticks to the ground for a fraction of a second then just snaps back. This hinders movement.

- Movement of a vehicle using the physics engine on terrain. Currently when a vehicle moves over a terrain it is tossed all over the place due to the amount of different angles of polygons it is traveling on. This is due to the wheel bending most likely. I also noticed that the wheel sticking problem is also more frequent on terrain.

- Allow events to be used with entities enabled in the physics engine.

The issue I have with the physics engine is the wheel falling through the terrain. I currently made a small fix of this but a real fix would be great. I know that I must send a build of the level with scripts to Conitec, and stated that I would do it before - I was very short on time so I never did re-send it. Next week, I'll send you and jcl the problem so you can review it. I'm sorry about the delay.

BTW, Will my old scripts using the physics engine be compatible once you implement the new version?

Very thankful, and glad to hear you started!

Check out Silas. www.kartsilas.com

Hear my band Finding Fire - www.myspace.com/findingfire

Daily dev updates - http://kartsilas.blogspot.com/