Quote:

Some more information on how the update is progressing:

* auto rest feature
Implemented.

* fix wheel bending
Done. (Reduces wheel bending in most cases- you can still make them bend by applying large forces).

* Movement of a vehicle using the physics engine on terrain. Currently when a vehicle moves over a terrain it is tossed all over the place
There was a bug which caused collisions to be missed on terrain, e.g. only three of four wheels would report terrain contacts at any given time.

Perfect! Some problems less to worry about I hope - but one big Question stays open:

What about physik-enitys getting stuck in Level-Blocks? I'm working on a Racing Game and my Cars get very oft stuck in Level-Blocks (i.e. Edges of walls etc.). Once its stuck, it starts to move randomly inside the block, jump wildly and after a while is thrown at massive speed somewhere near Jupiter or Mars.

Can this be solved... or in any way be detected by my game? Currently I see no way, to detected if my car is stuck or not - so the user has to realize he can't move anymore and manualy reset his car to the last position. This very anoying and I haven't found any workaround yet!

Any solutions?

Thanx, Arnim.