Originally Posted By: Tiles
All you do since pages is to quote from your disproven book, ignoring all arguments. And with every post you introduce more fakes and lies as if they were facts. It makes simply no sense anymore to go on with discussion.

On the contrary, it's you who have ignored my arguments.

The only 2 reasons I've brought quotes from the Quran, is first, because some people have tried to accuse Islam as promoting a violent worldview. I totally disagree with this interpretation, so I have brought verses of the Quran to support my position.

Second, I mentioned a few things about what would indicate that a book is divine in origin:

1.It would claim to be from God
2.It would not contradict itself.
3.It would not contradict reality.
4.It would reveal things to us, which we are not able to know.
5.It would reveal things to us, which we are able to find out later – make predictions.

I provided some verses which support point #5, about how mountains are described like 'pegs'. And how modern science has confirmed that the mountains do indeed reach far beneath the surface of the earth, and stabilize the surface.

Only Lukas commented on this very simple, testable argument, and offered a counter argument. He said that the statements in the Quran were like thos of Nostradamus. his is simply not true. The Quran makes simple statements about the nature of the Universe. If they were false, it would be obvious, but they always turn out to be true.

No one else has so far responded with a verse from the Quran which clearly contradicts modern science. To me, this supports my argument.

Regarding your argument that there is no proof for God, I responded that there is evidence, but it is not the type you're looking for. You want something that scientists can test in a lab. I don't think such proof for God exists. However, it would seem that God proved his existence through other methods.

First, He made it obvious that an intelligence exists behind the universe, which is based on laws and order, not chaos and random events.

Second, He revealed Himself to individuals and through books, like the Quran. In order to determine whether these books are telling the truth or not, one must actually read them. This goes for any theory in science too. I can't know if evolution is true or not, if I never read about it or study it.

About not being able to prove that God exists scientifically, this does not prove that He does not exist. 100 years ago, human beings had no proof that there were other planets in the galaxy. Does that mean that they did not exist? Now that we've found them, should we not assume that they were there even when we had no proof?

You accuse me of lying and ignoring arguments. Please indicate where I lied, or any argument which I ignored I will gladly respond.

Also, I think it should be mentioned that you have relied on a logical fallacy throughout this discussion. You have assumed that because the Quran threatens disbelievers with Hell, it therefore must not be true.

This is highly illogical. It sounds like: "I don't like hamburgers, therefor hamburgers must not exist. Also, anyone who believes in hamburgers is a liar."