Do you know what the difference is between an atheist and a Christian? Or the difference between an atheist and a Muslim? It is only the rejection of one more god. The Christian has rejected all the gods out there except the Christian god. The Muslim has rejected all the gods out there except the Muslim god. There are millions of supposed gods. Does the Christian realize that he is only one god away from being an atheist? Does the Muslim realize this as well?

Pascals wager is not convincing. As you pointed out, it does not give evidence for which god is true. Therefore, the likelihood of being on the wrong end of the wager is immense.

Concerning point five: When you said "predictions" I thought you meant prophecy. Shouldn't the "mountain" thing be a part of point 4 (revealing things that they could not know at the time)? In any case, what the Qur'an says about mountains (according to what you have said) is not anything new, was a poetic way that many ancients described mountains and is so loose in how it is written that it is about as far from scientific as the east is from the west. This is the case for most "scientific" things in any ancient holy writing (the Bible included).

As far as contradictions, do some research. There are literally pages and pages of information on the subject.

As far as a book pointing out things we could not know (i.e. the afterlife, etc) I still maintain that I could write a book that states these things. Here is an example:

Know for certain that there is a life hereafter for the faithful. Those who bow their knee to me, the great God of gods, and have faith in my word, will enjoy an eternity of bliss in an eternal place of bliss. There the faithful who never defile my holy name will possess bodies of spirit that can travel to other realms yet unimagined by the minds of flesh. There the faithful will be transformed into beings of light whose radiance will fill the heavens. They will sprout wings and fly through the heavens swiftly! Their visage will be changed into a radiant beauty that will radiate colors making even the rainbow ashamed! Rejoice for your glory will be great in the kingdom to come! There you will ride ethereal pink unicorns!

But woe to the unbeliever and the defiled! They shall suffer an eternity at the hands of the purple minotaur, who shall gauge them with his cruel horns, prepared before the foundation of the world to torment those that stray from my ways! Woe to them! They shall suffer and be transformed into dung beetles, forced to collect dung for all time as they avoid the cruel hooves of the purple minotaur who seeks to crush them, yet they cannot die! Do not be unbelieving! Repent and ascent to glory!

Now, prove to me that there is not a purple minotaur created to cause suffering for the unfaithful. Prove to me that there are not pink unicorns for the riding pleasure of the faithful in eternity. Disprove anything that I had just written above. You see, the fake story I made above makes the claim that it is being spoken by a god and gives us information that we cannot know about. Perhaps I wrote this, thinking I was making a fake story, but perhaps some god took possession of me for a moment and caused me to write his or her sacred words! Can you prove otherwise?

Now, if you say that what I wrote above is not true and you base this on your book ... well .. that would prove nothing.

Professional 2D, 3D and Real-Time 3D Content Creation:
HyperGraph Studios