You have got to be kidding me. But let's examine this, OK? Let's look at the verse from the Qur'an again:

Quote:
"Now let man but think from what he is created! He is created from a drop emitted-Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs," (Qur'an 86:5-7).

And let's focus in on one part:

Quote:
He is created from a drop emitted

According to this verse, a person is created by this drop that is emitted. According to you, the phrase "drop emitted" is semen and not sperm. Since this is what you said, let's replace the phrase "drop emitted" with your word "semen"
and read the verse again"

Quote:
He is created from a semen

Does this sound scientifically correct to you? Is a man (or a woman) created by semen or by sperm (when it couples with a female egg)? Therefore, if your interpretation is correct, then this verse from the Qur'an is doubly incorrect.

Secondly, let's look at where the semen is produced in the male body. Here are some images to help out:

Do you see the area labeled Seminal Vesicle? It is behind and almost beneath the bladder. Do you see the bone toward the back? This is the Coccyx (tailbone). This bone is barely parallel with the Seminal Vesicle and is almost above it. Also, do you see any ribs anywhere near this area? None? Me neither. The Seminal Vesicle is not between the backbone and the ribs. An organ like the heart or the lungs are, but not any of the male reproductive organs.

Quote:
'between the back-bone and the ribs' indicates this area of the lower abdomen

Bull crap. And I think you know it. If I said that someone took a bullet between the backbone and the ribs, would you honestly think they got shot in the abdomen? No way! You would think heart and lungs ... the chest cavity.

Professional 2D, 3D and Real-Time 3D Content Creation:
HyperGraph Studios