Originally Posted By: Tiles

I don't burn or bomb people. I don't kill them as witches. I don't lead wars.

Believers do.

I will never ring at somebody's house to lead a discussion about an imaginary white rabbit. And i will not force a whoule country to do so by saying that what i believe but is unprovable should be teached instead knowledge in schools.

Believers do.

Religion is something private. You can believe what you want. But in your own four walls. And without the try to get control over my live with all possible and impossible weapons.

For the record the crimes you list are not limited to religious types. Burning and bombing, senseless killings? They have ever been part of the human tapestry. They have been done in the name of racial superiority, political ideologies, for land, water, trade routes and power. You seek to paint religion as the source of all of this evil but that is a false view. I am sure at least as many crimes have been committed against religious people by intolerant groups and individuals, as by them.

Something deeper and common to all people is the source of these evils. Greed, selfishness, intolerance, the desire to be superior to others, a lust for power, ignorance are all on that list and in my personal experience these aren't limited to people belonging to any specific group.

Find me at: |Stormvisions| Twitter|