The more I see from Unity the more I get to like it. I've bought the commercial version of 3DGS some time ago and I'm not so shure now if that was the right way to go for me.

Don't get me wrong, I like this engine and I learned alot especialy because it is much more basic programming and having to deal with different tools and filetypes gives you a good insight. But having a realtime editor for me is something that feels so natural, I'm shure it speeds up processes a lot. Having to build a map, compile the code and then see that you've done something completely the wrong way around can be very frustrating.

And second, I was blown away by the lightdemo that runs within the browser. I would like to have that, beeing able to show progress to others like that is fantastic. I think it adds a lot of falue to the whole package, and the MAC and Iphone support, too.

All in all, the very things that I would like 3DGS to have, but who knows, maybe Conitec is closing up soon, I would like to stay with this engine and the community.