"1. We cannot know with certainty from direct experience that God exists or not."
If something can't be proven or disproven, it does not have any influence and thus no relevance and can be ignored. q.e.d.

"If God does not exist, we will never know if there is a God or not."
There are many disproofs. One example is that with God's perfect opinion I posted some weeks ago.
One other that is especially interesting for someone who claims to not reject science: You claim God interferes in the universe. But this would contradict law of conservation of energy if he doesn't take away some energy or mass from place in the universe that is insignificant for us. But that would mean that got moves an information faster than light, which is impossible. So God's influence is impossible. q.e.d.

"3. If God does exist, He can break rule #1, and communicate with us if He wishes." Breaking "rules" condradicts science, as I said.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"I got most of my understanding of ID from that film I mentioned "Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed" with Ben Stei"
DAMNIT I SAID IT ALREADY: READ THE WIKIPEDIA ARTICLE! It says that most of the things about "destroyed lifes" are untrue. It is called religious propaganda. It's like you would think that Hitler was good, just because you saw a nazi propaganda film!

Little offtopic, but this interests me now:
Dooley, you have children, haven't you? I want you to answer me one question: What would you do if your children don't want to go to mosque or even reject Islam at all. Would you force them to go to mosque?