Maybe a reduced pricing for the release of Professional version would be beneficial? Without any _at all_ feedback with the new functionality and features of your plugin, it's not going to be as easy to grip a community into purchasing a $130 plugin for their projects. I, for one, will verify that the free version previously released was very well structured and we did/currently use it within our project - so fair to say we're a very interested team. However, to make major changes to it with additional functionality untested by any demo releases or tests available to interested customers, it's not going to be so simple for any of us to just for out $130 with an indie engine like 3DGS. The engine itself costs around that price.

To make the argument fair I whole-heartedly believe your work should go praised and made worthwhile of your hard work. We all had "rounded guesses" to the approximation of this plugin and as you can see in your previous thread you had a lot of interested community members. But in reality, being realistic, who is going to spend that amount of money for a plugin on an engine that is almost solely based around indie developers? Now hey, I'll take your side for a second here and use the same ideologies as you that this plugin took a bunch of time no doubt and is a very great breakthrough for this engine as a whole. Both I, and the entire community altogether acknowledge that and thank you very much for your dedicated work!

But on the contrary let's go ahead and run some numbers together if you don't mind. And at the same time please keep a level head and outlook of what we're about to discuss. I'm not only doing this in the best interest of you, but in the best-interest of the community (in whom I always take side with to see OUR community advancing as much as possible). We both know you had a large interest with your engine, so let's do some calculations (in USD if you don't mind me doing so).

$130 (engine license) x 5 (purchases) = $650 (total amount made)
$100 (engine license) x 10 (purchases) = $1,000 (total amount made)
$75 (engine license) x 25 (purchases) = $1,875 (total amount made)
$50 (engine license) x 30 (purchases) = $1,500 (total amount made)

Looking at the above chart, this is of course a rough outlined guess after looking through your previous thread and gathering some idea of members interested in your engine. But when your going to put out a plugin, or any product for that matter, you need to take marketing into consideration. You may think a higher price benefits you more, but this is where you may need to think again in economics (and I'm not calling you out here, like I said I'm trying to benefit both YOU and the COMMUNITY). With the lower price, the more interested candidates also react upon that price and not just ponder about the high-priced functionality of ANet.

Now I'm once again - to make it evident and clear - not bashing ANet at all as my very own project is currently supporting it. I'm only making mere suggestions that it could be a very beneficial idea to even make a starting out "Special" for your engine at a reduced price to gain popularity and sales of ANet and an actually jumping start for yourself.

Ground Tactics - Coming Soon
Ground Tactics OFFICIAL WEBSITE