Just wanted to say hi and tell you guys that i'm still working on shade-c. I have tons and tons of work to do for university at the moment, but i'm also doing stuff here that is realted to shade-c. As we are working with 3dsmax here i ported some of the shaders from shade-c to 3dsmax to test them out. While doing that i found a few bugs in the "All in One" Shader and fixed them.
From now on i will create all shaders with the help of 3dsmax, as its not as forgivable as 3dgs when it comes to shadercode. That way, all shaders should be correctly written, without any float3<->float4 conversion bugs and the likes.

I will release the 3dsmax shaders together with the next version of shade-c. With it, you can test out shadersettings direclty in max, bake shadows, etc. The end result will be the same as in 3dgs. That should boost your workflow until we finally get that wysiwyg editor wink

For those interisted, i'm currently rewriting parts of shade-c to make more use of deferred rendering. That should boost performance a bit, but will also increase visuals in some cases and makes it easier for me when working on ssao and ssgi.

Some shots of the All-in-One shader in max's viewport:

Darkyyes: Sounds like you don't have the commercial/pro version of A7 ? If so, you can't use shade-c as it needs shader- and render-to-texture support.

I will release a demolevel with source as soon as i can. I can't release the source of the current demolevel as ... well... i don't have it anymore. Lost it as my PC crashed while working on the demolevel.

have a nice week everyone! smile

Shade-C EVO Lite-C Shader Framework