General feedback

• After loading it takes some seconds before the music starts
  • The needle offset in the main menu is wrong... not centered
  • Does the spectrum react on the music or is this a random wave?
  • The helpscreen in the main menu is hurting my eyes.. use an underlayed panel and a better readable font with additional images instead of pure text
  • When I press ESC ingame, the game quits... better show an ingame menu instead rather than shutting down
  • In some cases the spectrum was visible for a moment after I have entered the level

gameplay specific feedback

The game is simply unplayable in my oppinion caused by the following reasons:

• The player accelerates jerky: when I press constantly the arrow up key, I accelerate smoothly and then all in a sudden very fast
  • I suggest that you implement a better collision control while removing the need of a "Lift". The whole physics implementation of the car looks and feels buggy. During my very first trial I drove against a wall and the car was stucked between the ground and the rock so that I was not able to drive backwards and using the Lift-Key didnt helped as well.
  • I feel cheated by the enemies, because my left/right controls are too hard compared to how the enemies drive. I always drive like out of control, maybe caused by the fast speed.

Hope, that helps.