Quote:
Can even be that you are the better artist of us two.

wow man, thanks for your humble reply...

I'm asking myself questions and cant find answers:
- why is it so easy for people to deny everything and prefer to hide in their world?
- why is it so hard to be open to new experiences and just accept whats coming?
- control is an illusion, and everything can be traced to our EGO. Our EGO, makes us hate and deny the surrounding worlds, as if our negative energy will push all this scary things away and save our small fortress from change.

This has nothing to do with engines anymore... it has to do with our ability and desire for conflict, is it our nature to showoff? is it in our male genes to constantly compare our dicks?... the real question is:
- what do you gain expressing all this frustration and negativity? does it make you feel better? i seriously doubt it! why go so far out of your way to bash something? do you feel superior, once you've showed the world that something is bad?

Please, don't be offended, I'm simply giving you incentive to think, not insulting you in any way!

Personally when I'm disappointed by something i just keep going my way... i felt very cheated with Beyond Virtual (now Game-Core) and just kept going forward, looking and finding better experiences...
in conclusion i subscribe to the saying that:
the final goal is not important, whats important is what you have become while fighting to achieve it! And the most important thing is to feel good, that positive energy can be easily felt in your art and your products... take for example the big AAA games, you can tell in which game the team had fun and in which they didn't. example: GOW2 (lots of love and positivity) and NFS (deadlines, frustration and intimidation)

we're Indies and are here to show the world our power, not to fight among ourselves.