Regarding Max and other tools turning towards Blender: Yes, I noticed this too and as I learned Modo, I realized, that lots of UI features are very similar to Blender and it is nice to adapt the UI as much as you need. So there are different "views" for unwrapping, painting, modeling, sculpting and rendering in Modo. But you can change as much as you want.

Originally Posted By: Tiles
I think i have now two or three insultings free wink

No, you don't have. Nobody tried to insult you here. You are a bit too sensitive in this case. You just attacked Blender so heavily that some people (like me) try to correct this point a bit.

The new Blender release sounds amazing to me and I will not spend much energy of my life to beat its UI down, I can learn or ignore it.

But there is no reason to take a software personally.

I like to read your posts. They are so emotional and full of energy. And they sound smart as well. You have some good arguments. But sometimes you get stuck because of this energy. Though I can understand this.

I am still convinced: Nobody should stop learning because of not willing to use the second hand steering through life.

Models, Textures and Games from Dexsoft