So which one do you recommend for an artist (or which one is in the league of LiteC?)?

Now the reason I want to learn UnityScript is that:
a) According to everyone in their forum, it's the easiest to get started with (plus, I am not a programmer).

b) According to EVERYONE, even Unity devs, the tutorials are written in Unity Script (or are US friendly only) so I will end up struggling to learn something other than Unityscript if that's the case (and it seems, it is).

Any recommendations on where to start? I'll be honest with you all, the only reason I am interested in Unity is the Mac compatibility. The editor really isn't a big deal for me so if I can get the scripting thing sorted out, I'll just go for Unity (unless Conitec ports the A7 engine for Mac as well :P).

EDIT: I already emailed them the day the trial expired, no response. Not even a "f**k-off", thought I don't when them to say that. :P

Also, can you tell me what exactly do you mean by "get used to Unity API"? What's wrong with the API? (unless it can become a roadblock when creating a working game) Yeah, I am a noob, enlighten me someone. laugh

Last edited by ortucis; 04/03/09 14:56.

Click to reveal.. (warning)