thanks a lot for your reply

Quote:
"because it would make the laws of phyics, chemicals and such irrelevant. also, the same question for you: how do you know that there isnt a god, a multiverse or anything? the answer si always the same, we dont know. but we don know the laws of our universe. and those laws state that there cant be a god, for if there is, the whole laws would be for, as we in austria say, for the fish..."

I agree, that all our beliefs are built on assumptions. rationalism taken to its fullest extreme would say that we cannot even fully prove our existence, for that proof that we'd also assume exists, does so on the same level (proof is not self-evident). but of course many don't believe that we don't exist (us-not-existing would be an assumption in itself), thus we have to make some assumptions; we can't prove anything 100%, some assumptions must be made but then tested for logical consistency.

why would the laws be irrelevant, just if they aren't completely universal to everything? who says they're the binding force of all, simply becuase they are that to what is observable?

Quote:
"because thats a paradox. time is relevant to the space you live in. you cant travel to the past, because there is no past. its always now. time traveling woudl only be possible if you are able to travel through the dimensions where time flows differently. and then, you could only travel into the future, but never into the past."

"time is relevant to the space you live in."
are you basing that on results from tests/observations or is your assumption? there are scientists working on a machine to travel things backwards through time, but it would only be possible to go back as far as the machine exists. but good luck to them to even achieve the right conditions...

Quote:
"thing is, theoretically, if there is a soul, and you mindfry somebody, this person dies and the soul goes to heaven. and if you create anotehr persona, does this one have a new soul?"

i mean what if the mind and soul were connected, but not completely the same
so if you mindwipe someone, with their body and brain still there, perhaps their personality is lost, but not their soul? the new 'person' to come from there will be the same at a 'soul-level'
but i see your point, and some of this goes into howthehellcouldwepossiblyknow territory. at what point is someone dead? at what point would their soul leave? perhaps that process would be outside time like god would be? but profound truths cannot always be simply found or stated

Quote:
"question:
if there is a god/gods, wich one is the right one? also, what happens to all those who have the wrong god and dont know, those who die too young to eve know whats up?"

hopefully the god would take this into consideration and not be too harsh, eg: too young to understand/search = free from concequence. but if we were made by a god it mightn't matter to him the implications of if we didn't discover him, or he might just let it be that way for some reason even if he does care

Quote:
"do you belive in god? and if so, dont you think its kinda sad to belive in a being that controls us? do you want to be controled? slave moral, nietzsche woudl say. are you too weak to be your own master? or are you afraid of whats to come? are you afraid that everything you do is useless, a waste?
let me tell you something: in the end, we all die. everyone
no matter who or what, everything dies. a million years ago, there were a few thousand humans. now, there are a few billion. where did all those humans come from? did god just put a new soul into each and all of them? when is this going to end?
there is no god. you can belive it or not. does not matter. nothing matters. nothing matters ever. because you are your own master. if you want to belvie in god, you just lessen the impact of all the responsibility you have. and that tells alot about you, doesnt it?

i do believe in a God. i am not very controlled by him though. i exercise a free will, and although i believe there is a proper way to live, relative to how God made it, and perhaps therein lies at least a small part of my responsibilty, i don't always live by it. and i don't believe he hates me for it.
if he did make all this then he is the maker of truth, therefore also the source of truth, therefore living his way would be the right way, and at least some part of the reason to live. anything else, in that context, would be fake. is complete independence in life what we need? and if there is a god perhaps being one's own master 100% is a false dream anyway
don't think i am constrained by it all, though
"nothing matters"
from your perspective. i don't agree. who knows which is right. both are assumptions based on what we can see.
"...lessen the impact of all the responsibility you have"
if nothing matters, then what responsibilty do we have?