I love the way the logo is scaled with music.

I completed all maps, ("Your Jackhole" was the hardest one, but i like it.)

it is pretty nice already, i guess menus will be polished/enhanced since this is the ugly alpha. and from what i can understand this is something between the real game and the demo.

I am not sure if you need bug reports in this state but there are some overlapping at some parts of the map causes some sorting error and texture flashing.(also in first map, begining from map selection, if you pull a p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p combo, it gets stuck at the begining of the map, the guy voice keeps loopiğng but camera doesnt move.also you can't start jumping)

what i can suggest is adding achievements. like, reach 100mph, kiss 10.000 objects total, travel 55635 meters total, finish a jump alive with %95 of your bones broken... there are plenty of achievemnts can be made up...
I don't know how this was in the Wondeful End Of the world, but if this also gets to steam, add steam support to achievements, people loves when the achievements are displayed on their profile page.

trying to do a nice trick, then doing it and smashing into a building right after, is fun!