first i start with some noobing laugh... yesssssssss, i finally join tha forum after being rejected god knos how many times...

hehem.. back to business

This is the video of the untitled 3ps project am working on but might stop because of lack of resources and help, gamedesigners are nonexistent where i'm from... this video is only to show the gameplay mechanics done so far... which includes:

-ragdoll system(unfinished)
-weapons system(80%)
-weapons select system(85%)
-physics interaction and movement(75%)

CLICK HERE TO SEE YOUTUBE VIDEO PLAYTEST

second playtest..

what i basically want is for you guys to submit ideas that you think would be cool for the game or if you have 3dgs and wanna help or trade code, let me know... currently i only have the LITE-C FREE version of 3d gamestudio so as u can see, i'm very limited... dont know wen i'll be getting some cash ready... but until then... oh, ideas i would like to see could fall into :

melee killoffs- killing an enemy at close range via a melee attack
vehicles- simple yet effective vehicles
new weapon ideas- no laser stuff or fantasy crap... oh, or mines and stuff like that
gameplay ideas- anything that you think would suit this gametype... remember, its aimed to be a slightly futurisstic shooter

as you can all see, my modelling, animation and texturing skills are almost nonexistent so... if you can model and wanna see them ingame... sure... laugh..

Last edited by darkinferno; 05/09/09 04:29.