-Just pointing out that the ragdolls system is 99 percent complete, in its current state it behaves correctly, joints wont get distorted and it blends in from the last frame of the entity that calls it...
-The code for the explorer(jeep) is 95 percent complete
-Grenades, weapons and animations codings are at 98 percent completion also
-At the moment, am trying to re-write the story as i lost my design doc but what i can say...

Click to reveal..

SCION QUICK OUTLINE:
scion(name subject to change) is a medium paced third person shooter designed to feel as close to an fps as possible, featuring 12 fine tuned weapons, 4 driveable vehicles and a story line design to bring new elements to the game world... scion is aiming to capture emotions that games rarely explore yet keep the fun and unpredictability of its battles top-notch, the ulterior focus of the game is gameplay which means extreme attention is being placed on the GUNplay... scions plot brings a new twist to repetitive stories and we hope to bring all elements of it to you in the best way we can... another thing of focus is user response so please post ideas and tips you think would be interesting and time will be taken to address all of them...

thanks...
-tahir:designer...

At the current time, alot of help is needed and a team to put the project thru.. am afraid at the moment, paid work isnt possible until a later point this year.. but all help would be greatly appreciated...

DarK out..

Last edited by darkinferno; 05/15/09 01:16.