Hi Alkai

I was only trying to explain that the Ark level is made out of blocks, so it is in effect a giant room.

Everybody, download the demo and then walk <not run> from one end of the Ark to the other and see just how BIG it is.

In an effort to help people out, then let me say this.
Generally, you don't want to ever make a room made out of block this size! , because it is too big for the engine to display. lol

Before I ever started on this thing, I told God that I would make an Ark level of accurate biblical scale and that kids worldwide would enjoy playing it! So, this was an important goal for me! This is why I did not divide it up into smaller sections and add more graphics.

If sir "Crazy" thinks its soo ugly, then besides the awards given it already from different download sites, then also feel free to compare a competitor Noah zoo game graphics below: See the super COMMERCIAL Noah game shots below and compare.

SCREENSHOT FROM COMPETITOR NOAH GAME

Now compare that with my new Noah game shot below:

Another shot from the super Noah game below:

Now look at our new Noah game made with the A6 engine

Now com'on crazy! Which 3d Noah game has better screenshots? and tell me of another Noah game better than this one now?

Now notice that the competitor Noah game does indeed look like little rooms! This is exactly what I wanted to avoid!!!

You have to keep your target audience in mind. What YOU may value is of NO value to little kids! lol

Last edited by Ran Man; 05/07/04 00:54.

Cougar Interactive

www.zoorace.com