Well, here is the outside of the Ark.

Crazy said:
Quote:

I realize it takes a tough time to take a game out, but you just make me laugh out loud when you put this game on Showcase II and actually expect people to like it. If you all really do like it, why aren't you buying it?

For some reason... This saying really bothers me! So, before you laugh anymore, let me respond...

I'VE ALREADY MADE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WITH THIS GAME TITLE!

There! Now go ahead and laugh it up! Because I certainly am...

So, how was all this money made? Well it took me 2 years to finish it and also for the last 2 years, Intel my employer has given me 2 years worth of solid promotions!!! I get promoted, while others have their jobs relocated...

hehe can you spell this sir Crazy??? M O N E Y ! ---> $$$

They promoted me because I helped them with creative technical ideas for their customers and testers. Now the big question is, Where did these ideas come from? From me? NO! NOPE!!! I'm not a genius like this. I'm NOT this smart!

They promoted me for my ideas and lab experiments, but those ideas came not from me, but from a higher power, namely from GOD! I'm not so dumb to think it came from me...

So, there you have it! Ran Man makes thousands of dollars - $$$, from game title that has not sold much! Laugh it up big boy, because I certainly am...Ha, Ha, Ha!!!

Last edited by Ran Man; 05/09/04 00:06.

Cougar Interactive

www.zoorace.com