Now THAT'S a good explanation! grin
Now I understand most if not all. Will read thru a few more times, just to be sure...
Pure black bmaps is enough, but could use filled ones to check that they realy are at right places.
Hehe, not asking you to do all my panel/buttons, need to do some work myself wink
I can use a few other functions with the same code in it, one for each "page" to keep them in order. But if there's a way to get the pulsating to run only while over a button I could use a full screen panel with buttons spread out all over the screen, not just thight together.
I did see the "Button entry in the manual" and thought I could use it to detect if mouse pointer still on a sertain button in my previous scripts but again, did not know how to make it work. Manual could use more exampels and beter explanations imo... :p
Thank you so much again! And no need to think too much about the code reacting to just the buttons not panel if it gets too complicated, the code you already given is more then enough for me to work with smile