Awsome, you made it work! laugh
A bit tierd today, was gona ask something realy stupid (why they stop working when changing panel size, DUH! /facepalm). Will use your first code for my menu panels with 3-5 options that are placed under each other and this for the other cases when buttons are placed futher away from each other. smile

I do have a few questions... What's the purpose of this line:
function pulsate_text_stop(var,PANEL*);
I read you can have many functions with the same name and diffrent parameters but that first one don't seem to do anything. When is it called or are both pulsate_text_stop functions called at same time? /confused

Then a question about the panel pointer. Maybe you would had mentioned or added it already if it was possible but I ask anyway. Could I add a if comparison to the switch code to check if this_pan(the pointer) == start_panel(or any of my other panels) and that way have diffrent case cenarios? I tried something like that last night but engine didn't understand me wink Needs more pointers?

And thanx again, you have helped me so much! The game I'm remaking as a practise project needs a LOT of these pulsating things (makers must have been obsessed with it!) and I realy was going crazy trying to make it work on my own. I'm also starting to understand how usefull the switch statments are, got some ideas where to use that later in my code... smile