It's sad that in 2009 there's still people who don't understand a theory made by a biologist in the 19th century.. Human Evolution is indeed a slooooow process smile

I think RanMan and most anti-evolutionists biggest question sums up to this: How could something so complex be formed by accident? I'll try to explain..

Would a monkey with a typewriter be able to compose a Shakespeare complete play, in a day? 2 days? 1000 days? 4 billion years? No... never... How about 1000 monkeys for 4 billion years? No... 10 billion monkeys for 4 billion years? No...

If Evolution was just random, none of us would ever had a bladder, or pretty much anything else. But it isn't. Random is one element of the evolutionary process. The fact that only the fit survive and re-produce isn't random. The fact that traits are inherited isn't random.

If I were to have children, and they looked nothing like me, then I'd be questioning evolution myself. But they will look like me.. Only 1% of the DNA would suffer changes from a random mutation, and the other 99% will be a cross-over inherited DNA from me and my... (wife?) (I'm 27 I don't have a wife, or kids yet :P ).

So, back to the monkeys and the typewritter.. What if there's 100 monkeys and after a week one of em randomly punches the word "love" on the typewritter? What If we'd reward that monkey with a banana? And what if we slap monkeys that don't get any words right and even allow monkeys that do get it right to teach other monkeys? You get the idea... Evolution isn't about randomness..

Also... temp isn't used in lite-c anymore wink

Cheers,
Aris

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!