Originally Posted By: Joozey
Ran Man, you must want to be converted by us, It's not wrong to believe in God.

It's wrong to tell others they should.
I don't say that you do this, but you start to imply it.

Yes, convert me if you can. lol grin but, i used to be one of you.
I'm only trying to understand how atheist (like my old self too) could run around and not believe in a designer, after knowing the complexity of the human body creation.

Please don't say atheist's are logical, because they are not. Anything that complicated MUST have a designer or creator. I happened to choose "Jesus", because I value the love concept, but others choose some other deity. Whatever you choose, it is logical, but to say there is no creator is illogical totally. wink

Quote:
Where are we being illogical?

By believing the lesser complicated "robot" was created, but the more complicated "human body" was not created. It is faulty or false logic.

Quote:
And it doesn't even explain where god comes from.

That's a good point. I've only been here 47 years, so who knows?
I do know for sure that I've seen demons or evil spirits years ago and they did not have a brain, but they were very intelligent personalities.

Now the scary thing is that to realize is that "YES" they are intelligent, but how will they ever die? OMG ! eek A spirit never decays, so they won't die! Will they die in 1000 years?! Heck no! a million years? Nope! There's no time limit, so in the supernatural there is no time. So, to ask who or when was God created, is not a valid question.

I used to be an atheist. But, I was an atheist looking and talking with spirits <of whom i did not believe in!> Now I ask you guys, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? My friends were all seeing the same things too, it's not just me.

Quote:
Else I could say that you must havemuch blind faith for not believing in Allah, Vishnu, Zeus or Horus.
Yes, but you left out "Krishna". This topic is for him too. wink

Quote:
Creationist dont follow scientific logig
According to Richard Dawkins' definition "blind faith" means believing in something without any evidence.
We have overwhelming evidence on our side.

Yes, overwhelming evidence, like how the complex human fossils just appear abruptly on the fossil record "all of a sudden". The fossil record indicates creation more than evolution actually.

Quote:
A robot can't be made by evolution because it does not reoproduce.
S THAT SO HARD TO UNDESTAND?

Yes, but it is illogical, because to make something that re-produces means that it is more complex. So, the most complex things in nature are not created, but the lesser complex things like a robot is definetly created. sheesh whistle

Quote:
You completely ignored my last post, except the bible quote part, which shows that you are ignorant. Admit it!

Lucas, you are from Germany if i remember correct, there was a "Luke" as a conitec employee, so i should be careful. You might be JCL's right hand guy for all I know. lol I'd still like to finish my A7 "Angel" game project someday. laugh

Quote:
We do not laugh at your suggestion that our body was designed,
Oh okay, my apology. The old atheist "RAN" would have laughed at such things. I assumed you were like the old me. Thank God you are not. grin

But, hey nice talking with you guys. I should finish up this Iphone project, so i can get back to my A7 one. I'm just wondering if i can make money at this iphone / ipod stuff. ? It's worth a try. confused

Cougar Interactive

www.zoorace.com