Originally Posted By: amy
God gave us a bladder so we have dignity? :p

I always thought giving us a digestive system at all was a punishment for eating the forbidden fruit?

And why did he place our sewage system right next to the pleasure grounds? For reasons of dignity? :p

because you use the sewrs more often when youre in pleasure ground :p

but in reality, its because there is stuff in our pee thats actally healthy and helps us prevent STDs and makes us heal faster.
BOING!

where does the body come from? 4 billion years of evolution for startes.
2 million years of human evolution alone. we are evolved apes, and those have more or less the same body adn are around much longer than we are.

also, im all for fictional characters if they are at least slightly grounded in reality...
want to show me your god? make him marvel... like thor, hercules and loki n stuff...

oh, did you know that there is no soul? you can mindwipe a person and he is gone. compleltey. like death. its awesome. heck, if i ever get alzheimers, id write myself some shady notes about some secret hidden somewhere and place them at certain places and when i forget it i have a great hunt smile

edit:
what i never understand is the logic of religios people. is it that much more logic and easier to believe that some all powerful deity created everything from scratch than to think that evolution took billions of years to create what we see today? dies it really make that much more sense?

Last edited by sPlKe; 07/14/09 04:30.