Quote:

Yes, in the garden of eden we were his image, but lost that with the fall.
The other gods are causing havoc.
Yes, i believe in hindu, buddhist, and all of that, but do not follow them.

A lot of those 'other' Gods are actually contradicting your God's existence though in how in for example Hindu religion the followers believe there is no Christian or Islamic or Jewish God. They might be open-minded enough to compare those more Western Gods with specific Hindu Gods, but they do not believe thóse Gods co-exist. Which is perhaps surprising even for a polytheistic religion... but really, it sort of doesn't work the way you seem to think. I'm not saying you can't believe in what you believe though, I'm merely questioning how much sense it actually makes.

I think JCL's flying pigs example and similar ideas like the Flying Spaghetti Monster God really explain how little sense the existence of a God would make even if only as a theoretical possibility.

Quote:
And, you cannot judge the Almighty's existence, based upon the lesser gods causing havoc down here right now.
btw, the lesser gods are only demonic angels, whose fall is described in the bible.

This sort of sounds to me like saying that even if we would discover a direct divine influence, it still doesn't mean it's the Christian God to 'blame' nor proof for it's particular existence.

I very much agree. And in my mind this also makes it even more unlikely that Gods could even exist. It's pretty easy to see that they've got a severely limited theoretical and very imaginative space in which they could exist.

For example, if even the Messiah with his magical tricks a few thousand years had trouble convincing people of his divine nature, how could a God even if it would appear in person ?? How could be determined which God it actually is? There are many many problems when it comes to proof even in the most direct sense of the word.

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software