Quote:
Please don't say atheist's are logical, because they are not. Anything that complicated MUST have a designer or creator. I happened to choose "Jesus", because I value the love concept, but others choose some other deity. Whatever you choose, it is logical, but to say there is no creator is illogical totally

You really can't consider all non-believers the same kind of atheists though, nor similar to you when you were an atheist. Atheism isn't a religion.

There are many people that do not believe because they feel it doesn't make sense, but who are far more agnostic about the whole concept of deities.

Quote:
Yes, convert me if you can. lol but, i used to be one of you.
I'm only trying to understand how atheist (like my old self too) could run around and not believe in a designer, after knowing the complexity of the human body creation.

The complexity of the human body is severely overrated in context of evolution though. Yes, it's complex, but it literally had millions of years to evolve into what it's now.

I might have agreed with you that complexity can be proof of a designer if for some reason I would know that humans were only created yesterday with no ancestors existing. But it wouldn't be enough proof to conclude it must have been designed either, did you see some 'tools' lying around somewhere?

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software