Nice? i don't think so. grin but sort of funny how non-believers make everything super complex, so that it's so hard to explain that there is no explanation, but only lame "far out" theories to believe, in order to be an atheist. wink

Quote:
good to see that all evidence i bring up is completely ignored...

Well, let's see what you posted. hmmmnn... laugh

Quote:
oh, did you know that there is no soul? you can mindwipe a person and he is gone. compleltey. like death. its awesome.

And so mind-swiping is now proof of your personality not being created?

Oh yes, but there are many ways to mindswipe somebody.
That is nothing but disconnecting your brain from your eternal spirit.

and there is the MEDICAL way to do it and yes, this is science. See this link below.
A LOBOTOMY ANYONE?

There are also spiritual ways to do it, like through witchcraft and being a zombie.

But, that method will not work, especially if the power of Christ comes to their aid. cool so, i see no proof of anything there?

Quote:
want to show me your god? make him marvel... like thor, hercules and loki n stuff...
Well, if you play any of my games, you can hear Him talk and relate to the player. lol grin Seriously though, God wants you to live for Him by faith and not because you seen proof like I did. Because if you seen proof, then you might freak out and live for Him and the whole thing is somewhat meaningless. You might even make 5 different game titles like me. <just joking> crazy

Quote:
where does the body come from? 4 billion years of evolution for startes.
But why?
Why do you people summon the supposed goddess of time to explain your faith? why find something complex and then point to TIME as it's creator, because you know that billions of years cannot be proven nor dis-proven.

And then you have the faith enough to believe <in your religion>, that time alone did enable life to begin without a creator, knowing fully that time indeed decays everything around us constantly.

For example, you will be dead in 100 years being a victim of time and decay, but somehow that same time was what actually made possible life and living organisms itself?

Truly I say that atheist are far worse than religious folks about denying truths
Because, they use their faith in evolution to believe in only certain aspects of truth, while ignoring other realities, like the time decay phenomena...

Last edited by Ran Man; 07/15/09 20:51.

Cougar Interactive

www.zoorace.com