@Zapan@work :
I like a lot your game, it's really impressive what you done already alone laugh
Not lot of people reach a playable game at that point, and with such visual quality in shaders and effects.

Well i can say :
-i like a lot your fullscreen effects
-i like the simple (but cool for killing zombies) level
-i like the zombies and their normal maps,
-it is looking already really professionnal indeed
etc ...
I forget some times to say before all the things i like even on very simple graphics games.
In fact i should perhaps before say what i like, caus when i say negative things, i know that's already great what have been done (specially in indy domain by lonewolves or little teams), i just say them to
perhaps give direction ideas on how level up the game quality.

You game look as good as A or AA games (not AAA caus they're made by 100 or 200 people) laugh
And when i saw explosions effects lowering the global visual quality of your game i though it was too bad that poor explosion bitmap is old school effect (not good bitmap and animation) and it should not mixed with such
great quality shader and effects of the game.

With some more work on it (change bitmap,effects,add shaders), you could keep the same quality of the game as it is actually.

Tat's right, i didn't know it was work in progress and not definitive explosion blush

Well your game is among one of the best looking next gen made with A7 , keep it progressing.

Last edited by ratchet; 08/13/09 13:30.