Don't do to many steps in one. This is the code how I told you this could be done, right? This should be working this way: The clients send the control input for there players to the server/clientserver. The server/clientserver moves the entity using the physic engine and sends the positions and angles every frame to all the other participants.

Code:
function move_player()
{
	var save_pan = 0; //stores the entity.pan (needed to find out if the pan has changed)
	VECTOR save_pos; //stores the entity.pos (needed to find out if the position has changed)

while(enet_ent_globpointer(my) == -1) {wait(1);} //wait until the entity gets a global pointer

if(enet_ent_creator(enet_ent_globpointer(my)) == enet_get_clientid())
	{ //Every client controls his own player
		control_player();
	}
	if(enet_get_connection() == SERVER_MODE || enet_get_connection() == CLIENT_SERVER_MODE)
	{
		phent_settype(my, PH_RIGID, PH_BOX);//physik entity definieren & kollision = sphere
		phent_setmass(my, 75, PH_SPHERE);//masse definieren & rotation = sphere
		phent_setdamping(my,100.0, 100.0);//Reibung definieren & drehungsdämpfung nach kollision
		//	phent_setgroup(player, 2);

while(1)
		{
			var forward_key = my.skill1&0x00000001; //get bit1
			var backward_key = (my.skill1&0x00000002)>>1; //get bit2
			var left_key = (my.skill1&0x00000004)>>2; //get bit3
			var right_key = (my.skill1&0x00000008)>>3; //get bit4
			var space_key = (my.skill1&0x000000016)>>4; //get bit5

phys_ctrl(forward_key,backward_key,left_key,right_key);

//sends the position if changed
			if(save_pos.x != my.x || save_pos.y != my.y || save_pos.z != my.z) {enet_send_pos(enet_ent_globpointer(my),-1);vec_set(save_pos,my.x);}
			//sends the angles if they changed
			if(save_pan != my.pan) {enet_send_angle(enet_ent_globpointer(my),-1);save_pan = my.pan;}

wait(1);
		}
	}

}

function control_player()
{
   if(enet_get_connection() == CLIENT_SERVER_MODE) proc_mode = PROC_LATE;
   while(1)
   {
	vec_set(camera.x,my.x);
	my.skill1 = 0;
	my.skill1 |= key_pressed(key_for_str("f")); //forward key in bit0
	my.skill1 |= key_pressed(key_for_str("v"))<<1; //backward key in bit1
	my.skill1 |= key_pressed(key_for_str("c"))<<2; //left key in bit2
	my.skill1 |= key_pressed(key_for_str("b"))<<3; //right key in bit3
	my.skill1 |= key_pressed(key_for_str("Space"))<<4; //right key in bit4
	if(my.skill1 != oldskill1 && enet_get_connection() != CLIENT_SERVER_MODE) enet_send_skill(enet_ent_globpointer(my),1,1,SERVER);
	wait(1);
   }
}

I will show you how you correctly make a updaterate and interpolation when the code above is working for you and you understood the code.

ANet - A stable and secure network plugin with multi-zone, unlimited players, voip, server-list features,... (for A7/A8)!
get free version