I could come up with 100 creative ideas before breakfast.
However, unless you have your own server and some years of experience with CGI, coming up with a lot of ideas that require server side programming would just be blowing off a lot of hot air.
For instance, I came up with the idea for Flash. That one suggestion made Macromedia billions and created a whole new industry opportunity for millions of Flash animators and Action Scriptors. Technically, one person alone could have programmed Flash 1 in his living room on a "shoestring budget". But those who understand Vector Mathematics are few and far between and can make $120 hr.+.
I see from your profile you are a 3D modelor learning Lite-C. Giving you a multi billion dollar software idea on this forum would likely be a waste, since some other clever programmer here would most likely beat you to the punch. Unless your intention was to start a post for giving away great ideas to whoever wants them.
How about I custom tailor a multi million dollar idea to your own personal qualifications?
I perceive a big lag between the motion picture CG modeling and animation community and those in the gaming industry: both are somewhat "seasonal". If you're working on a job for the next King Kong or whatever, you work your buns off for 9 months or a year and then you're unemployed for months until the next CG flick comes along. The gaming industry is similar in that crunch time usually coincides with the holiday season.
What is needed is a kind of booking agency that can coordinate the two industries. This will benefit the game industry because there will be more hollywood level talent available, as well as saving the movie industry ramp up time having to train green recruits. You can do that with or without a high tech website, and it's technically a marketing idea.
Also, animators have no union. Motion picture or games. Voice talent does. They got a great union. You could start an Animator's Union.