Wow! Looks like this project is coming along nicely!

Been away for quite a while, since I don't use 3DGS anymore, but wanted to come back for a visit. I'm thoroughly impressed with this project though, and think this is going to make the engine a very finely polished piece of machinery! laugh

I got into C# a while back, and I've totally embraced it as my primary language. My productivity over C++ has been amazing. So I think this is definitely a step in the right direction for the community. It would be awesome to see this formally supported by the developers (if they aren't already, and I'm unaware)!

I've got some serious projects going on, so I've been extremely busy. But I hope I'll have time to contribute to something like this some day. Great work, and my applause to all of you who've developed this though! wink

One suggestion I'd like to make though is to look into some security measures. We all (I hope) know how easy it is to decompile .NET, which would make people's games easy to hack. :-/ There are lots of good obfuscators out there, but I don't feel it's enough, personally. I've developed my own measures for this, but it would be foolish to elaborate on. So do look into it, please! It would suck to see someone get screwed after releasing their game! frown