and the things about the EVE and Adam ? if they did sex, then there is those child, that then would need to mate with their own children (sisters and brothers) ( that genetically speaking is dangerous..) thats thats why we are all fucked up, with diseases and genetic problems, alzeimer, etc etc...

as far as i know the church does not accept sex with brothers, but they DID it! i think, thats what i think at least.. if that eve thing is true at all.

And i dont know who told them to put the penis on the vagina would give call a child to world, i wonder what other holes they tryed to found that out.

Now think about this.. we have 2 DNA strands, one from father, and one from mother...

since they are 2 ( eve and adam) so whos the carrier of the strands?? i mean..

EVE has 2 DNA strands, one from the mother one from the father, so but if there was no one before them, how could they have 2 strands?

So eve has one strand from somone, that could be same as adam, because they come from the same source i think.. so that would make them BROTHERS "twins" at first..
So their chirldren would have half on EVE DNA, and Adam DNA.. but because EVE AND ADAM DNA are the same.. their child would be Clones of EVE and ADAM, so they would never be different from offspring.. Which is very confusing and makes no sense, So.. Its Fake fake fake that story, its like whos first the chicken or the EGG, in fact the first is the EGG. The Egg came from some creator.

Last edited by MMike; 10/18/09 19:53.