Quote:

and the things about the EVE and Adam ? if they did sex, then there is those child, that then would need to mate with their own children (sisters and brothers) ( that genetically speaking is dangerous..) thats thats why we are all fucked up, with diseases and genetic problems, alzeimer, etc etc...

I'll second that. Hehe, yea...as you said yourself - that's why Human species is all fucked up.

Quote:

No offense taken at all and I hope I do not offend you either.

I just think it's funny people would want to believe in that.

Why not truly try to make the best of now and live your life to the fullest instead of thinking it might magically continue in an afterlife. wink

I'm not saying you aren't enjoying life as it is already, but I often think people who want to believe in these things, could get more out of their lives simply by changing their attitude and mentality. laugh

laugh I'm trying to get most of my "current" life. Basically, when I look back how I act, my life really looks like "living for today" type.

And yes, as much as I think about "my belief" it gets more funnier to me and I think of myself as more and more stupid. But, anyway, why does someone believe in something at all? Dunno...
Well, I guess i could maybe believe in the Sun hehe, at least i see It.

As I said before, belief/believing/religion messes with your brain... But still, i want to believe that i'm not gone when i die laugh

Oh and also if science could create some Elixir for longer life(perhaps with no death) I'd become the biggest worshiper of whatever-that-branch-of-science-is. And i think new religion would be created then hehe...I'm just thinking out loud....

Ubi bene, ibi Patria.