This reminds me of the book "False memory" by Dean Koontz and, as well, of the movie "Dragonfly" with Kevin Costner. In "False memory" an evil psychologist controls the brain of several patients by leading them on a lower area of consciousness. Maybe you, paralelist, experienced something that way (without outer influence). In "Dragonfly" an anesthetist is quoted who had said that there are 100 layers of consciousness. In each the experience of yourself is different. The deeper you get (or the more you are dead) the weirder it gets laugh

Originally Posted By: PHeMoX
It's all a matter of starting a chain reaction and bypassing the brain's control system. After that.. even just a single word can cause what you've experienced. For example if your girlfriend said something about not wanting to lose you. Your brain will do the rest.

It will really be interesting when software is able to act this way. Guess you leave the toilet lid open and your PC slaps you in the face grin

No seriously (and back to topic), I do not want to life forever since I will life longer than all people I know. That would be awful to see them die one by another...