Aah, this thread again! laugh

Since I'm lazy, I'm a huge fan of the simplest potato wedges ever: Simply wash your potatoes, and then quarter them (for bigger potatoes, it's often useful to cut them in smaller pieces, so cut them in sixtenths or whatever). You don't have to peel them (although you might if you can't stand the tase), but wash them thoroughly (and, of course, get rid of any greenish parts or what-have-you, unless you want to die a horrible death).

Place them on a baking tray (don't forget baking paper :P), and then put the whole thing in the pre-heated oven at 200°C or something. Bake them for about thiryty to fourty minutes (kind of depends on your potatoes, their sizes, etc.), put salt on them and enjoy.

Again, this is about the easiest recipe ever, it's very tasty and not loaded with fat like the wedges you buy in a store. It's a win-win-situation!

(I'm a really bad at cooking, which, I assume, can easily be gathered from the above. I still like doing it, and I love threads like this. Please guys continue with this, it'd be awesome to see the favorite recipes from people all over the world laugh )

Perhaps this post will get me points for originality at least.

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!